Monday, July 23, 2007

I PEEPED THROUGH THE WINDOW






As our Beloved President Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam Stepped Down, I decided to peep into his various moods and Quotes. You too can see the same through my window.






"The revolution in communication technology needs to be harnessed to deliver healthcare services in rural India. The need is to create an Health-care system that is both affordable and effective" - President Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam.






A poem by Dr.Kalam






"Dreams float on an impatient wind,



A wind that wants to create a new order,



An order of strength and thundering of fire."






30-12-2005 address to Patna University






I am indeed delighted to participate in the Annual Convocation 2005 of the Patna University. I take this opportunity to congratulate the University students for their academic performance. I greet the Chancellor, Vice Chancellor, professors and staff for their contribution in shaping young minds to work for the nation in multiple fields. I am happy to note that this University has contributed substantially in the development of higher education in Bihar over the last nine decades. I understand Patna University has produced a number of brilliant academicians, technocrats, administrators, doctors, social workers of eminence. The Patna University has the distinction of having its alumni important personalities like Mr. Hasan Imam, Dr. Rajendra Prasad and also the present Chief Minister Shri Nitish Kumar.












No comments: